Tuesday 31 January 2012

Nobeliefs.com - worth a a visit

Sometimes you come across a site that achieves many of the things that you always thought you might strive towards.  Although tempting to be disappointed that someone else has done it already, the inner pragmatist encourages me to enjoy reading the good material that has been collected there and to share a link with my readers.


I recommend a visit to NoBeliefs.com.  Among the highlights you find collections of great articles such as:

Did a historical Jesus exist? - a topic that I sometimes talk about here at Something Surprising.  The more I read, the more I am skeptical about it.

Problems with Islam - another topic close to my heart.  This is a great collection of articles on the topic from people who came from Islamic backgrounds and others.

Problems with Creationism - more evidence that there are few aspects of Creationism that do not have problems.

There is a lot more there too.  Go and have a look.

No comments: